Energy Performance Certificates

EU legislation requires that all sellers and Landlords of commercial property provide an Energy Performance Certificate for all buildings and part buildings when they are let, sold or constructed.

The EPC provides information to prospective buyers or tenants about the energy efficiency and carbon emissions of the building along with suggestions of how to improve these figures.

The seller, assignor or Landlord is legally responsible from the 1st October 2008 for ensuring that the EPC is made available at the earliest opportunity before completion and from the 1st January 2009 this must be provided with all marketing literature.

Vickers Carnley are able to offer the full service for the provision of Energy Performance certificates through our fully qualified and accredited associate assessors.

Quotations for this service are provided free of charge. Please contact us for more information.

Energy Performance Graph

Need help or advice:

Contact our reception

01924 291500